Thursday 23 July 2009

This is the Princess's first attempt at beading.. My photography does not do it justice. She sat and worked at it for well over an hour. I wonder what will be next in her beading challenge. She is thinking up something else I dread to think what it will be.



I made this effort yesterday it is quite nice I think.
Because this is Thursday I have the two children. the wild child goes to karate tonight. Someone left them a blowup boat and I can hear them giggling and squealing in the pool. Today I have asked them to stay in the shallow end of the pool .. each of them keeps coming in to tell me the other one is in the forbidden deep end.
They both can swim like fish but if they go to the deep end I cant see them and I have to sit in the sun. I am not good in the sun.

No comments: