Saturday 30 January 2010

Trying Bead Embroider




I have been having a very slow time with ideas recently. Just could not get going with anything.

While browsering I found quite a lot of people had gone over to embroidery with beads.
WOW maybe I could try this. It looked so beautifull . Have a look at Robin Atkins gallery. This is some really lovely eye candy.
http://www.robinatkins.com/gallery.html

However came to mind, I think I could give this a try for a little change. But all I can tell you at the moment bead embroidery is not as simple as it looks.

I wanted some thing in the style of Paisley Pattern. However (as you can see ) it did not turn out as I imagined. I am not going to rip it out or relegate the ufo drawer. I like it enough to try a bit more with it. I am calling it the Paisley Thingy.

No comments: